Do you think 13 (yes, I know there are 15 on the above pic, but two ended in the bin) face cleansers are too many?
I start to believe it is, someone should confiscate my bankcard, credit card and change my PayPal password!
It’s not even my fault. It’s the Korean online shops and their never ending offers fault!!! Yep.
BUT, I do love a good face cleanser and as you can see, I have a bit of an obsession.
So let me give you some insight and review for the ones I used so far.
My skin is sensitive and combination… so let’s start from top left to bottom right.
- 1. Zero cleansing balm, pure and original: They are both great. Gentle to skin, slight smell, leaves skin clean and not tight. Love it!
- 2. The Face Shop foaming rice cleanser: Smells lovely, cleans skin, but very harsh for sensitive skin, stings after a few seconds. Don’t love it!
- 3. Tosowoong enzyme powder: No smell, cleans skin squeaky clean, no tight feeling. Love it!
- 4. Kose cleansing oil: No smell, cleans everything off your skin, very gentle. Love it!
- 5. Neogen pore tightening mouse: Have not tried it, yet. Bought it because of the good reviews.
- 6. Isntree hyaluronic cleanser: Made me break out after only one use. Hate it! Went into the bin.
- 7. Glamfox Rosehip Oil cleanser: Very harsh, stung after a few seconds, left skin tight. Hate it! Went into the bin.
- 8. Klairs cleansing foam: Weird smell, something between citrus and chemical, but gentle to skin and cleans well. Like it!
- 9. Jolse Matcha cleansing foam: No smell, cleans well, skin not tight, but doesn’t do much else. Meh!
- 10. Whamisa foaming cleanser: Extreme smell of lavender, cleans well, but skin a bit tight. Wouldn’t buy it again! Meh!
The last 4 are HadaLabo oil cleanser, papaya enzyme cleanser, another oil and foam cleanser I haven’t tried yet.
There are so many products on the Korean market, you just have to try (most) of them to find your holy grail and even if and when you do, there will be another new one you can’t resist to buy!
Until the next time…